Sunday, October 3, 2010

Oh, Hello, I Forgot My Keys, Bye

Visitors, most especially the untreatable neatniks, would glance at my office desk and elicit a low groan of disbelief. Their eyes would torpedo on the mounting mess of office priorities (what priorities? Everythings stamped the world will end this nanosecond, finish this fucking work!) and their minds would whirr with high and mighty judgments about my abysmal lack of tidying skills while trying out of politeness not to imitate the rapid eyeball rolling trademarked by Linda Blair. The hell I care; I love my deskit has a lived in resemblance of King Tutankhamens crypt after the looters trashed it and the mere fact that Im making a vain parallel to mummified royals tombs and the rubbles of my working space is proof enough that Im still trying to have a semblance of a busy, productive professional life. Ergo, blogging duties be damned. Pesky inquiries about my whereabouts, or the state of my well-being (no, Im not decomposing unmourned in some remote landfill, though I know of some people who wish I am), this compact entry should be answer enough for now. I miss Manila and my favorite haunts, the mindless movies and the smart banters with smartass online friends who long ago threw the proverbial towel of defeat from waiting for a semi-coherent update.

Also, hello Xienahgirl and DencioPadilla.

There. Now Im back to semi-silence.



ALSO: hello misterhubs and doc ian!

There. Hahaha

16 comments:

Mugen said...

And I had just dropped by to say hi. :D

Misterhubs said...

No special shout-out for me? Hmph.

Anonymous said...

i always remember you
when i look at my watch.
i wear it everyday.









.xienahgirl

loudcloud said...

mugen! you're back?! (as mugen :))

misterhubs - you cranky nut. i did now, in boldface! haha

XG - neat ;)

loudcloud said...

mugen! you're back?! (as mugen :))

misterhubs - you cranky nut. i did now, in boldface! haha

XG - neat ;)

Anonymous said...

to please blog as often as possible













.xienahgirl

Unknown said...

Yeah, there's life to always keep us distracted from blogging.

At least you still get to post every once in a while. :)

Anonymous said...

bumabalik ka na pala ulit para mag sulat! yehey!

at natutuwa ako buhay pa pala si misterhubs (na sobra ko ding na miss) at si former gf na si Xg!(hi Xg!)

Hope to meet all of you soon!

-coldie

Anonymous said...

also, i dont understand why of all the pompous words you know, you replied to me with NEAT.

NEAT?
what happened?











.xienahgirl

Misterhubs said...

Good. You have just averted the apocalypse.

Misterhubs said...

Coldie? As in Coldman? Hi there!

coldie said...

Yes as in Coldman! I miss your humor, too bad you're not updating your blog anymore.

I'm coming home soon, hope I'll have the chance to meet the three of you.

I'm serious. Dinner?! My treat.

red the mod said...

Where have you been? The livid reviews, the rancid retorts on pop culture (or lack thereof), the lucid ruminations, we've all missed.

This here; your sharp pen, the expansive language, the uncompromising wit, all illustrated in succinct precision. Yes, precision.

Noone writes as precisely. :)

Misterhubs said...

Coldman! So it is you. Glad to hear from you again. I'm game for that grand eyeball slash free dinner. Haha.

(Thanks LC for providing this chat service.)

loudcloud said...

hello, too, manech! :)

thank you, rtm! :)

ian said...

you're still alive.

*sigh*

'thought i'd finally get my hands on your books and/or CDs finally.

haha

dami ko kwento!

uhaw na uhaw na ko for that free beer!

salamat sa pahabol na pagbati =p