Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Lapses

Updating a blog just for the sake of updating a blog really means, no, I'm not decomposing unloved and unmourned. The past seven weeks have tremendously overwhelmed me despite my most steadfast optimism and stubborn trust in the basic goodness of other people. I do not know where this week will lead us. It's grim, uncertain and the only thing that keeps me persisting is blind faith.On a more personal note there are a couple of expectations I need to make good of, which, in the flurry of flying shits at work, got neglected. Job priorities took precedence and my personal life's credibility slid.Professional life has consistently canceled my personal pursuits out. I'm beat, weary, but not giving up quite yet. Another day, another shot at optimism.

No comments: