Friday, December 14, 2007

Hump The Hatchet

HeWhoIsNotToBeNamed(12/13/2007 11:37:13 PM): For your information, I was about to enter my first public comment regarding your last entry (ego pricking...) but I realized I had to have a user name, etc. Since I do not have the time nor the inclination to do that (despite my strong feeling to this latest entry), I will just do what I usually do and write you an offline message. I read the comments from datu and aceist. Between the two of us, I'd deny the accusation of sounding defensive but I'll take a portion of the pie and eat it and the rest I'd throw the critic's way. :)

HeWhoIsNotToBeNamed, pop in a couple of Valiums and stare at your fish tank. I am moved with your sympathy but like I have already responded to misterhubs' comment, it is just a review. Remember it's called I Will Fucking Tear You Apart and NOT I Will Give You A Head Job. It's all good ;-)

No comments: